Hire a Man & Van in Kentish Town From Safe and Reliable Local Movers
Need a smaller sort of move? Prefer to do most of the loading yourself? Get a man and van in Kentish Town from Sage Removals – we’ll give you the clean modern vehicle and trained driver, and let you do things the way you like to see them done…
Get a Man With a Van in Kentish Town Who’ll Give You:
When you get a man and van from Sage Removals you’ll still be getting the same reliability and support as you would from a full-scale removals service. From us you’ll always get:
- Work from a removals company that’s built up a trustworthy reputation in the ten years we’ve been delivering this service
- The same complete insurance cover for your goods while they’re in transit, and the same kind of skilled, vetted professional helping you
- Support and accountability available 24/7 – call to get in touch at your convenience
- Keep your money in your pocket – especially if you’ve used us before, or are hiring multiple services, you’ll be entitled to savings
- We don’t rush you – we stay as long as you need us to complete your removals service
- One clear quoted rate before you confirm your booking
Getting a Man and Van From Sage Removals Means…
You still get the same highly qualified staff as any of our other removals services! Your man with a van in Kentish Town is a trained and experienced driver, and you’ll be covered by the same insurance policies as any of our other services.
Remember that you’ll still need to arrange parking at both the address you’re moving into, and the address you’re moving out of. With this service, your driver will purely be there to operate the vehicle – you’ll be in charge of all of the packing and loading. Should you need any assistance in this line, we’re more than happy to provide it!
Simply book any of our other removals services.
Get a Free Quote – Then Book Now!
Get a free quote on the service you need, whenever you call us on 020 7846 0468. Based on the information you supply, we can provide an initial quote – but for a fully accurate one, you’ll usually need to book an onsite viewing.
Once you’ve got your quoted removals rate, you can pay by card over the phone or by cash in person.